POSITION: ICT MANAGER
REPORTING TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
We are looking for an ICT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, budgets and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs. The successful candidate should have improved skill capacity, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Undertake ICT disaster Management activities for MWDL Network systems, Physical environment, Data and users are against cybercrime risk exposure and unauthorized access to ensure business continuity.
- Lead and coordinate all ICT project management initiatives to ensure efficient running of the same.
- Review and evaluate ICT and electronic data operations in relation to emerging trends.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Evaluate user needs and system functionality to contribute to organization policy.
- Ensure ICT Systems comply with regulation and legal requirements.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- BSc in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
- Proven 5 years working experience as an ICT Manager or relevant experience.
- Relevant certification in Software Development, Networking and Database e.g MCSA, MCSE, MCSD, ORACLE, CISCO, ITILV4, JAVA and HTML.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware and software systems.
- Expertise in data center management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Ability to manage personnel.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can forward their application to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 10TH August 2022.